Advanced BioStructural Correction™ Basic Seminars
This seminar includes instruction and coaching on each step of the Advanced BioStructural Correction™ Protocol. In just two information-packed days, with lots of time to practice your application of the technique, you will be ready to go on Monday with a new skill set that will generate extraordinary results for your patients and your practice! We will teach you a technique that delivers solid, predictable results.
This seminar is for new and returning practitioners alike.
- For new practitioners, you will learn how to communicate to your patients what they need to know to begin this revolutionary work – come and learn how to transition your patients and get more referrals than ever.
- For experienced ABC™ practitioners, you will have ample opportunity to fine tune your skills, get one-on-one coaching to polish your technique, specific answers to questions and more.
- All practitioners will receive instruction and practice on how to perform the entire Advanced BioStructural Correction™ Protocol.
- If you are a healthcare practitioner you may attend one Basic Seminar without the purchase of the ABC™ Core Curriculum Program so that you may experience it for yourself (as a practitioner and also by receiving ABC™ treatments from an experienced ABC™ practitioner) and learn enough to apply it and see the results in your office immediately.
- If you are not a healthcare professional and would like to learn ABC™ contact our office for information about fulfilling prerequisites. Call our office at (203) 366-2746 or click here to contact us online.
Not all ABC™ Seminars are purchased on this site. If the seminar you want to register for does not appear in the drop down list below, then the registration for that seminar is handled by an individual ABC™ Instructor or Group. You must contact them directly to register and pay for your seminar. The main ABC™ seminar schedule on this site shows all the different seminars worldwide for your convenience and the organizers contact information is available there. (Click on the date of the seminar.)*******