This 2 day seminar is designed to ensure you attain the very highest level of accuracy in the application of Advanced BioStructural Correction™. This is the only seminar that we deliver that is geared toward a full day of practical application of the protocol, with demonstration of technical updates and in which you will have one-to-one critiquing of your skill set. The second day examines specific ABC™ theory, reviews new breakthroughs where any changes or additions to the protocol are introduced and an opportunity for a question and answer period is given.
Pre-requisites to attend are:
- Has entered the ABC™ Core Curriculum Program
- Has attended minimally 2 Basics Seminars (preferably 3)
- Level 1 Certification
Included in the seminar and what you will gain….
- Have the opportunity to watch Instructors demonstrate a complete ABC™ treatment in much slower fashion, reaffirming and talking through the specific maneuvers and salient points of reference and importance in order to complete maneuvers correctly and consistently.
- This is 100% Practical. Every attendee will run the complete protocol on another attendee, swapping and treating as many different bodies as is practical. Continue to be observed and corrected where necessary by instructor(s).
- Review together the ABC™ protocol sheet.
- Receive personal hands-on training one to one with a highly qualified instructor.
- Have your ABC™ practical skill set fully critiqued and corrected as necessary.
- Provide you with the confidence and certainty to manage all the cases that you will be seeing in your clinic.
- Towards end of the seminar day, Instructor to discuss, consider and certify an attendee for a new Level of Certification (1,2,3) in ABC™.