ABC EndoNasal Cranial Correction™
Why EndoNasal Cranial Correction by Advanced BioStructural Correction™?
Here is a partial list of conditions that may be treated effectively with EndoNasal Cranial Correction by ABC™:
Alzheimer’s – Anxiety and nervousness – Arthritis – Attention Deficit Disorder – Breathing disorders – Bursitis, hyperactivity – Autism – Cerebral palsy – Bipolar disorder – Depression – Concussion and other head injuries – Dystonia, Ear infection (acute and chronic otitis media) and deafness – Glaucoma – Double vision – Headaches – Head pressure and migraines – Heart conditions – Insomnia – Low energy (fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue) – Lymphatic circulation – TMD or TMJ – Multiple sclerosis and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s disease) – Muscular dystrophy – Muscle spasms – Neck and shoulder pain – Organ functioning – Orthodontic stress and bruxism (teeth grinding) – Osteoporosis – Parkinson’s disease and tremors – Polio – Poor concentration and focus – Rheumatism- Kyphosis – Lordosis – Scoliosis – Military spine and other structural problems – Seizures -Sinusitis – Sleep apnea – Snoring – Sinus disorders – Strokes – Thrombosis – Left hemisphere paresis – Tinnitus – Tuberculosis – Vertigo and other balance problems.
ABC EndoNasal Cranial Correction™ (ECC™) is a proven and effective method that helps bring the body back into alignment through the correction of cranial bones out of place in a direction the body cannot self-correct. Those corrections result not only in relief of residual tension around the skull but changes in the entire body. The entire body changes as part of the compensation patterns change – as either the effects of the altered mechanical stresses or as a result of just plain being pulled or pushed out of place by the forces created due to the misaligned cranial structures.
Others, less aware of the synchronous mechanical effect of the meninges on the spinal column and remainder of the body as well as the head, might term this in a less mechanically accurate term such as: As key areas of the skull are unlocked, they release built-up stress, which in turn optimizes the body and brings it back into its most natural state. Again, fancy terms for straightening the mechanics and having the body work properly.
Though one treatment is often all it takes to see immediate pain relief, often so much relief that patients stop taking their pain medication and can live their lives again, it is more usual to need a series of treatments.
As the Advanced BioStructural Correction™ protocol continues, the benefits increase and accrue, though the person may or may not need additional cranial treatment.
ECC™, helps clients drastically improve their posture and spinal alignment immediately as well as the symmetry of their face. As the body is realigned into its optimal state, cheekbones begin to rise, noses straighten (previously broken, otherwise bent or just naturally crooked – which is usually from some birth trauma or laying in the womb in a way that deviates the nose), and pinched faces become fuller as well as more attractive.
ABC EndoNasal Cranial Correction™ is an incredible advance in physical medicine that constantly amazes people with its powerful improvements to people’s bodies and lives.
Most practitioners who have exhaustively tried the more traditional or even the more common nontraditional approaches to pain relief such as massage therapy, chiropractic, osteopathic, and surgery with slight results or no results at all find ABC EndoNasal Cranial Correction™ so consistently and predictably effective it ends their quest for body correction.
Patients usually have the same experience with ABC EndoNasal Cranial Correction™ ending their searches for relief.
EndoNasal Cranial Correction by ABC™ is truly a paradigm shift in the physical medicine field.
The human body is a single synchronized functioning unit. That means that every part of the body functions in a synchronized fashion. The prefix syn- means together, chrono- means time, so synchronized means working together at the same time. That means all the body parts move together at the same time. As a result you cannot change one thing without changing everything else in the body.
When practitioners discuss various methods they use, I always get a chuckle when I hear a practitioner ask another, “Is that treatment global or just local?” The reason I get a chuckle is that there is no such thing as having just a local effect on any one area of the body. Everything affects everything. To demonstrate this, I would like you to do an experiment:
• In whatever position you’re in now, without moving anything else, I would like you to turn your head to the left without moving your shoulders or trunk and note how far you turn. Do not do this by feel. Take some other measurement of how far your head turns. After measuring that, bring your head to neutral.
• Now do the same thing to the right. Be sure to take some measurement of how far your head turns that is not just by feel. After measuring that, bring your head to neutral.
• Without moving anything else, scrunch up your toes tightly. While holding your toes scrunched tightly turn your head to the left and note how far it goes. You will note your head either goes farther or less far than it did previously. Very few of you will note it is the same.
• Again without moving anything else, while holding your toes scrunched tightly turn your head to the right and note how far it goes. Again, you will note your head either goes farther or less far than it did previously.
Now let your body go back to normal. The point of that little experiment is that even if you’re sitting (so your feet and toes are out of the weight bearing chain), moving your toes will change the motion of your spine and body all the way up to your head and neck. From that you can know that just as with the rest of the body, if your skull bones, the bones of your cranium, are not correctly aligned, it will affect your body all the way down to your toes. Thus the bones of the cranium, just as any other part of your skeleton, need to be in the correct position.
That is what Endonasal Cranial Correction by ABC™ accomplishes. The key to accomplishing this cranial bone correction is to find the cranial bones that are out of place in a direction the body cannot self correct because there’s no muscles pulling in the direction needed that are not compensations for something else.
Only Advanced BioStructural Correction™ has the methods needed to make the determinations of which bones are out of place in the direction the body cannot self correct that need to be treated that day. That means that you will only correct the things that need to be corrected and not compensations. As a result there are no nasty side effects as are discussed with every other method of cranial treatment that is done using endonasal methods.
Differences Between Balloon Sinuplasty and Endonasal Cranial Correction by ABC™
1. The balloon sinuplasty procedure takes 2 hours; ABC™ with Endonasal correction takes no longer then 10 minutes on average and is actually more effective because it targets just what needs to be corrected in the skull rather than shotgunning everything and causing nasty side effects by removing needed compensations. Much of the time of balloon sinuplasty is spent creating and thus having to handle those effects during the procedure and does not include the handling of side effects that show up after the anesthesia wears off and the person regains consciousness.
2. Balloon sinuplasty descriptions state that they are “painlessly breaking bones,” which is harmful in the long run and sometimes in the short run as it changes bone structure without correcting the displacements – that lock people into their harmful configuration causing other harmful effects in the head and elsewhere in the body. Breaking bones is generally harmful, not necessary and not a part of ABC™ with or without endonasal correction. Without doing harm, ABC™ widens the breathing passages and makes corrections to much more, including lower parts of the body. For instance, with changes in head shape and correction of meningeal tension below, ABC™ changes the position of the sinuses resulting in better drainage. Other methods may claim the sinuses drain better. However, with ABC™, the sinuses drain better and all the structures associated with the throat and lungs and the entire body are corrected resulting in superior flow in all directions in the entire body. This includes ALL fluids, even the digestive system. Another thing included in the above statement is that ABC™ also corrects chest structure which IMMEDIATELY improves breathing capacity (usually by more than 14% on the first visit and more later). ABC™ correction of the chest shape also results in more blood being pumped per beat of the heart (greater heart stroke volume) increasing blood flow throughout the body by a similar amount — most easily seen as an immediate deeper and more even red color in client’s faces. These are not hopeful statements but measured effects that consistently occur. None of these things are discussed in the balloon sinuplasty descriptions because they do not do correction of structure except by accident. Since it is not described as a benefit, you can safely assume they have not seen it in their patients as ABC™ practitioners regularly do.
3. Balloon sinuplasty uses general anesthesia which research shows has significant health risks short term and longer term. Further, the anesthesia is needed for balloon sinuplasty to handle the nasty side effects of changing the positions of bones in compensating positions which should not be changed. With ABC™ Endonasal Cranial Correction, we even treat kids without needing anesthesia.
4. Other methods (including Balloon sinuplasty) do not correct the rest of the body structure and so are extremely limited and short term relief at best and do not have the wide ranging body improvements noted in #2 above.
5. Other methods are significantly more expensive than ABC™ with Endonasal Cranial Correction™.
6. Because of the narrow focus of the therapy in balloon sinuplasty and even other methods of cranial restructuring, they do not get the overall body benefits that correction of the entire body structure creates with Advanced BioStructural Correction™ with Endonasal Cranial Correction™.
7. Because of the entire body structure being corrected, practitioners using Advanced BioStructural Correction™ with Endonasal Cranial Correction™ routinely resolve many conditions that balloon sinuplasty and other forms of cranial change are not even designed to treat.
8. Though balloon sinuplasty is more expensive than our procedure and though it might be covered by health insurance, Advanced BioStructural Correction™ with Endonasal Cranial Correction™ is also covered by health insurance, if the licensure of the health care provider matches with the patient’s insurance.
Testimonials for ECC by ABC™
The EndoNasal seminar was GREAT – no fluff, no nonsense, it took one and a half days to teach how, why, safety, etc. Each participant experienced proper balloon insertion, inflation etc. multiple times on themselves and others – plus the bonus of having the ABC™ protocol run thru multiple times, with critique and correction on proper ABC™ protocol. We were also able to witness the effect of having EndoNasal applied to compensation findings – as with ABC™, not pleasant effect when compensations released. The trend at most seminars is exaggerated complexity, excessive and redundant, untested theory, way too much theory, way too little practicality – way too much time and cost. We actually had time to spare, and left with an extremely practical, powerful skill – AND, a well organized, professional looking kit with all necessary tools to do EndoNasal immediately. Congrats and thanks to Jesse and Ali, great seminar!
I did my homework regarding NeuroCranial Restructuring, Endonasal etc. NCR is eight days and $5000 (??) and you will have unpredictable, unpleasant reactions from releasing compensations. Eight days and $5000, or one and a half days and $1,200. Certainty regarding what to correct and what to leave alone.
This was a no brainer investment – I highly recommend it, obviously. It’s the best thing I’ve learned for helping patients – since the rest of ABC™.
Pete Kewin - London, ON
I’ve just uploaded photos of two patients who had their first ABC EndoNasal Cranial Correction™ treatment last week. I ran the ABC™ protocol both before and after the EndoNasal in both cases. Both patients were amazed at the results. (Note – The photos that Mike mentioned are available to our Yahoo! Group – contact us if you’d like to join.)
Mike Nazar – St. Catharines, ON
Had to post this one. Had a lady have her first EndoNasal yesterday. Very apprehensive – lots of childhood health problems with tubes up nose – very traumatic memories, wasn’t sure if she could handle the procedure. Sucked it up and we got it done. Immediately could breathe better. She rings this morning to say she feels on top of the world, best in years. Her daughter noticed her face had changed shape when she got home yesterday. Her teeth touch for the first time in her life and she’s having to go to the optometrist today since her glasses don’t sit on her face right anymore! Also, her twitchy right eye stopped twitching. Will post some photos soon. Love this stuff!
James Cobb – NSW, Australia
02 4969 2886
I’ve been doing a version of EndoNasal since 1977, and Jesse has made some significant advancements to the technique. Anybody can call me and I’ll explain it.
Jeff Fountain – Boulder, CO
Just have to tell someone…hell, everyone! This case pumped me up for the week. My apologies for the lengthiness.
Last week a 49 year old male came to my office for help with cervicobrachial pain along with headaches and low back pain. Onset of complaints was either immediately after or shortly after a broadside MVA. Diagnosed with concussion and whiplash along with multiple vertebral fractures of cervical and lumbar spines. C5-7 surgically fixed with hardware. Over the years he has been prescribed and continues several meds for pain (musculoskeletal and headache), fibromyalgia, depression, anxiety and acid reflux. The guy was a train wreck.
As a secondary complaint he relates a 19 year chronicity of sinus complaints. He has a history of multiple facial and cranial trauma. He states he has seen multiple medical physicians, allergists and ENT specialists with no real improvement from any meds or procedures.
Remedied his shoe’s negative heel on the first visit. He noted an immediate feeling of better balance. On the second visit he reported better tolerance to standing. During his second visit I recommended EndoNasal Cranial Correction (ECC). That is when the fun started!!
In his three office visits, he has undergone two sessions of ECC with me, with awesome results. I did have him fill out the SNAQ before the first session and before the second session and plan to collect again at next visit this week (thanks Dr. Kramer). SNAQ score of 77 (80 is worst possible) before first session reduced to a 61 before the second session. At the time he had only one ECC.
After his first session; right-sided sinus and facial pain of 19 years subsided before he left the office. His notable, “snuff” due to drainage had ceased. Even though he said the procedure “hurt” (I assume due to previous head trauma), he was asking for the procedure on the left side before his visit was finished but there were no positive left sided points.
After his second ECC session today he was noticing more and more resolve of head complaints. Sinus pressure clearing, more draining posterior, ears “opening”, decreased ringing, and then his eyes lit up, HE COULD SMELL something citrus (I had just used scented alcohol scrub on my hands.) Will be interesting to see the SNAQ score next visit.
Oh, his neck and arm pain have responded nicely also; as has his acid reflux of the past 10 years (using Prevacid with “little help”). You can be damn sure I took the time for a video testimonial right there and then. Nothing pumps me up more than seeing results like this after nearly two decades of sub-optimal existence of this individual.
For those wondering about EndoNasal Cranial Correction – Do it! You and your patients that need it won’t be disappointed.
His parting comment today was, “All those years of going to all those different doctors and specialists and a chiropractor relieves my sinuses!”
Thanks to ABC™ and Jesse for giving me the tools to help people recover their lives and for me to enjoy practice again.
Russell Heller, Nebraska